Important Information About Your Elsevier Account
See the full list of journals to find those that match your interest.Members of Our Society Partners:
- If journal access is provided by your society and you use your member credentials to log in, there is no change: that benefit continues
- If you've linked your society credentials to an Elsevier account, that account will automatically be upgraded to the new Elsevier Profile
You will be able to use the same credentials to sign in across the Elsevier products you use:
Elsevier products and services are evolving; they now share the same identification system. This means that one username and password gives you a streamlined experience across to other Elsevier products including TheLancet.com, Cell.com, Scopus, ScienceDirect and Mendeley.
Other key benefits:
- Simple and consistent sign in experience
- Improved security and customer support
- Access to personalized new content alerts
- Dynamic profile updates: change your details in one product and the changes are reflected across all products
- Easy access to new features (e.g., personalized article recommendations on ScienceDirect)
Enjoy the upgrade today!
Once your account is part of the upgrade, you will have one username and password to access this website the other Elsevier products.
- If you do not have an account and are a first-time user of this website, you will use this functionality when you register
- If you currently have an account at this journal website, it will automatically be upgraded next time you login at this website
- If you currently have an account at this journal website and have a separate account with another Elsevier product, you will be prompted to merge your accounts into a single account that will then function for all products
- If you are a first-time visitor to this website and have an account with another Elsevier product, you will be able to use that account to login to this website and additional Elsevier products
Questions? Contact customer service